Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Love having a "C"


Colin James is just over 2 months now and he is the sweetest baby I've ever met. He had a bit of a rough patch getting started in life but here he is, alive and well.

Colin was born 6 weeks premature on May 21st, and spent 1 whole month in the hospital after he was born, I think he just loved the attention he was getting from all the nurses and didn't want to leave. Colin weighed 5 lbs and 7 oz when he was born, which was big for his age and he was one of the biggest babies in the Newborn ICU. He just had his 2 month checkup and is growing well. He is 23 inches long and weighs over 10 lbs and has just hit a growth spurt. He already is sleeping through most of the night and only whines instead of cries, when he gets upset (unless you give him shots or something). He's our little angel and we couldn't be happier to have him in our lives.

2 comments:

katie and beej said...

Oh my goodness, you have fallen to the blogging epidemic, I am so proud! I am glad to be the first to post a comment and tell you WELCOME TO THE CLUB! Love you guys!

Cori Henderson said...

I'm glad I got your blog address, super cute. I love the ABC thing. Colin is such a doll, hope to see you guys soon. Are you out in Vernal right now?