Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Jennsen Rae

Sorry everybody. Things get a little crazy after having your second baby, and I've seriously neglected the blog. These pictures were taken by my sister-in-law, Cori. She does great work. These pictures of Jennsen when she was only a week old.
I love her in red. I think it is so cute.
Jennsen was very good for the pictures, just slept the whole time. Of course she's so little that she rarely does anything else.
Cori took a picture of Jennsen on the blanket I made. I wanted to have something to bring Jennsen home in, since we were so unprepared for Colin, so I made her this blanket. I loved it so much I decided that I need to make more.


Jennsen is so sweet. She is a good little baby, sleeps and eats very well. She is already getting so big, she is 3 months old now, I can't even believe it. I'll try and put some new pictures up as soon as I can.

1 comment:

Cori Henderson said...

I can't believe she is 3 months old already! Time just flies:) She was seriously the best newborn I've ever photographed! I've never had one just sleep so soundly.