Thursday, September 18, 2008

Where is your grandma?!

This is Amy, by the way. I have a story to tell too. Today I was cleaning a room in the hotel and there was one room that I couldn't even believe that someone expected anybody to clean up after them. It was so dirty. The funny thing is that even though I had to clean up after these slobs (who leave chicken wings on the nightstand) the room that bothered me the most was a room that had a sink with loose hairs in it. The first thought that entered my head was "Where is your grandma?" I know weird, let me explain. When I was a little girl staying at my grandma's house I used to leave loose hairs in the sink after brushing my hair. One day after doing this my grandma pulled me into the bathroom and told me to pay attention. She took a few pieces of toilet paper, wet it a little, and wiped all the hair out of the sink. She told me that my mom isn't always there to clean up after me and I shouldn't clog up the drain. From that day forward I have always kept the sink free of hair, which is the way it should be. So my question is this . . . Obviously you have not had this lesson if you leave loose hair in the sink, and if that's the case . . . Where is your grandma?
Thanks Grandma, Love you.

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

I'm guessing it was Grandma Davis. Too bad we all didn't grow with a grandma like here. she's a great one! Oh and if it was grandma millar that you were talking about, she was great too:)

katie and beej said...

All I want to say is that is ew your hair comes out when you brush... gross! J/K Hurray for Gramsy and teaching us life lessons!